Show off your tanned shoulders in this beautiful Paul & Joe maxi dress. Perfect for poolside cocktails! The 70's inspired design looks especially chic with platform sandals and a statement cuff. Original retail $540
- Paul & Joe halter maxi dress (Style: DMERLE)
- Blush pink with hints of lilac, black, and yellow (Designer color: 41 Rose)
- Multi-color butterfly and floral print crepe fabric
- Button-front with deep V neckline
- Ties at back neck
- Side pockets
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in France
SIZE AS LABELED: FR 38 fits approx US 4
CONDITION: New with tags, never worn. Defect: missing one button, third from the top. Extra/spare button for replacement is included.
I find the below information to be the most helpful in European-American size conversions. Sizing varies between designers. This serves only as a guideline. For best results, please compare any measurements listed within the description to the measurements of a similar, well-fitting item of your own. These guidelines are for women’s sizes only.
Garment measurements are taken with item laid flat and unstretched (if applicable). Precise measurements are difficult to guarantee, any measurements are approximate. Please allow 1/2″ larger or smaller to accommodate difference between measurements and actual garment. Compare measurements to a similar garment that fits you well.
Bust: Measure armpit to armpit and then double.
Shoulders: Measure across back from shoulder seam to shoulder seam.
Sleeves: Measure from shoulder seam to cuff.
Waist: Measure across waist (narrowest area) and then double.
- Pants and skirts: measure approximately 8-9 inches down from the waist, then double.
- Dresses: measure approximately 14-16 inches below the armpit, then double.
- Skirts: measure from center back waist to bottom hem.
- Tops and dresses: measure from the center back neck to the bottom hem (except camisoles or halters, which are measured from estimated shoulder to bottom hem).
Inseam: Measure from crotch along leg seam to bottom hem.
Rise: Measure from crotch seam to top front waist.
An item that may have been tried on or altered but that has not been worn.
- NEW WITH TAGS: New, never worn or used. Either original designer or store tags attached (not always both). May have been altered in some way, whether in fit or addition/removal of design element. May have imperfections or show signs of being tried on, see item description for additional condition information.
- NEW IN BOX: New, never worn shoes. Still in box. Dust bags not always available. May have imperfections or show signs of being tried on, see item description for additional condition information.
- NEW (WITHOUT TAGS): Item appears to be new, never worn or used. Original tags or box not available. May have been altered in some way, whether in fit or addition/removal of design element. May have imperfections or show signs of being tried on, see item description for additional condition information.
An item that has been used or worn previously. See item description for full details and information about any imperfections. All merchandise has been carefully inspected. Style Therapy attempts to provide the most accurate description of condition, yet it is impossible to describe every single spot, scratch, ink pen mark, or any of the blemishes inherent in leathers or other specialty items. Within the pre-owned item condition, there are several general subcategories to help easily explain general condition. See below:
- EXCELLENT: Although used, an item that may offer a similar experience to buying a new item. Previously worn, showing only very slight/subtle signs of any wash or wear. Usually no major visible flaws or damage but see item description for additional condition information.
- VERY GOOD: Previously worn with moderate wash/fade or wear. Usually few major visible flaws or damage but see item description for additional condition information.
- GOOD: Previously worn, possibly with minor visible flaw(s), and/or significant wash/fade or wear. See item description for additional condition information.
- FAIR: Previously worn possibly with significant visible flaw(s), and/or heavy wash/fade or wear. See item description for additional condition information.
- VINTAGE: A broad term used to describe new or used items originating from another era, usually between 20-100 years old. Anything older than 100 years is considered antique. Whether items are new or used, buyers should expect to find signs of age and/or wear.